Delhigram..!!

“Half of the world is starving, the other half is trying to loose weight”- Anonymous
When the day begins on a pleasant note, but you knew that, that won’t stay for long. As nothing does!

Every day I wake up, I want to accomplish new things and while I may be doing so. It doesn’t feel enough. Well...well...Well new Girl in Delhi (hey dat’s me) has also a lot of dreams, hopes and aspirations. Frankly I have never thought of working in 10-6pm wala office. बड़े बड़े देशो में ऐसी छोटी छोटी बाते होती रहती है !!
My mind is expert in making stories, this time I have imagined that a guy will come up and propose me all of a sudden, but to my utter surprise and my very good bad luck he wasen’t smart at all ( this happens with me all the time Re!!) like छन्न से जो टूटे कोई सपना :-p
While coming to this new city I am really glad to know more about myself, I would respond in a way that I have never thought of. Some random days of our life when we feel completely awkward where we simply try our best to be the happiest or extremely positive but sometimes at the back of your head you are missing Home and for a person like me who simply goes lost in thoughts and almost want to separate myself away from the people.
I know in this world full of chaos, technology and lot’s of stresses we always need someone to talk to, and just tell everything to. But sometimes you have to talk to yourself and give yourself your own kind of advice. You have to be able to take walks alone, eat alone, shop alone, drive alone, and all the other things you would typically do with people.
To some this may sound very isolated, depressing or LS, but if you try it often, you will learn to feel something different in a good way.
I always wanted this life where I can do everything alone. And now that I am doing everything alone KICK नहीं मिल रही है यार !!


Innocence

1 comment:

  1. This is the major problem with millenials. But sometime it's good to be lost bcoz the road could be untaken .
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete