My belongingness

पोशमपा भाई पोशमपा...100 रूपये की घड़ी चूराई पोशमपा भाई पोशमपा शुभि अदंर आओ चाय बनानी हैं। This was the call from my mom.... क्या मॉ अभी भाई भी तो खेल रहा हैं... I again started playing with my friends thinking dat I've been spared for some more time. Suddenly I felt a thud at my back, I was sure that it was my mom. It was quiet insulting to get that in front of my friends, but this was something that I've got used to. Then after a pause she harshly grabbed me towards home. It's evening and I m sitting in my balcony sipping a cup of tea which I've made it, gazing at the birds who are returning back home. At times I wish I were a BIRD , I could sore higher and higher and higher..... I had no household works to do, if I were a BIRD I had no boundations, if I were a BIRD I had no time limitations, if I were a BIRD I don't have to beg for freedom, if I were a BIRD.... शुभिभभभ..... And this was my Mom call again....!!!! I could only "WISH".. if I were a BIRD Do you think parents have different hopes and standards for their daughters n sons. Well parents wants their children to b happy, whether they are boys or girls. Yet a recent study says that parents do hold different expectations for their children regarding sex. They want their boys to be smarter and daughters to be Skinner. More than a decade we always use to think that people are changing their thinking is changing but this proves that we are still illetrate from inside. But wait., it is not like they don't love their children but they are much more focused on their sons. As they are the future earners or घर का चिराग,. According to a survey they are most likely to ask for their sons than their daughters on some major issues related to office or house. And for their daughters 'how to loose weight' . for their sons they will encourage them to be gentle , intelligent, handsome, and for the daughters to get a perfect husband. Years back when I was unmarried I was a "पराया धन " Years after I am married and I am from "पराया घर" Where do I belong to What is my existence

Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment